Rebranding

I recently went through a re-band.  When I started Trading I called myself Doodlemakes. A name that I came to because I like to doodle and I like to make things. Not complicated and probably quite self explanatory. Deciding on a name is a tremendous decision, finding a word or a couple of words that represent what you are offering in the market place is tough. There are so many factors you want to weigh up but you also want to make it feel spontaneous and not over thought! It can also be tricky because if your items are handmade you have to constantly evolve and follow trends so it's distinctly hard to pin down what style you actually want.  So with everything above in mind I sought the help of Jo from +Driven by Design Ltd to design me a logo. Jo was so good and helpful and just understood what I wanted straight away.  I wanted something that was clean and crisp and allowed me the freedom to move forward in any direction I chose without compromising my branding. So this is what Jo designed for me and she even suggested using my name! Genius!


Comments

Post a Comment