Modge Podge Leaf Bowl





Now this bowl isnt the strongest item I have ever made but it is one of my favourites.

I am part of the planner community. Yep I am one of those people who delight in planning out my week, making lists, decorating my planners, keeping a Midori and a Sewdori. I simply cannot get enough of all things planning.  Well last autumn a lovely lady in our planner community offered some fabric leaves if anyone wanted them,  I asked if it was possible to have one thinking that I could use it as a planner charm but when I received my post I had a whole bundle.

So roll on a couple of weeks and I'm sat at my dining room table wondering what I could make with my pile. So I grabbed a cereal bowl, covered it in cling film and sat gluing the leaves to the outside with some glittery Modge Podge I had been holding onto.  The next day once the glue had dried I removed it from the clingfilm and placed it inside the bowl to retain the shape whilst I covered the inside with the remaining Modge Podge.

Now the final bowl is more of a decorative piece then an actual useful bowl but I will be proud to see it sitting on the side each autumn.

Feel free to tell me about any projects where you have incorporated leaves or fabric.

Comments